Red Rocks Hike
July 13 @ 11:00 am
About the Event
Join us just outside the city for a free guided hike around beautiful Red Rocks.
- 10:30am – Meet at Celtic on Market to arrange carpools
- 11:00am – Meet at Trading Post parking lot at Red Rocks to begin hike
Warning: You will be at altitude.
The hike will be moderate / easy, but even still, exercising at altitude can be dangerous.
- Bring plenty of water. It will be hot
- Wear sunscreen! We’re one mile closer to the sun in Denver.
- Altitude sickness is a real thing, so pay attention to your body and tell someone if you feel dizzy or nauseous.
Why the Hike?
Denver is known for it’s beautiful mountain scenery and outdoor activities. Red Rocks in particular is one of the premier outdoor destinations in the Denver Metro Area with it’s panoramic views of the city and natural rock formations including one of the most beautiful natural amphitheater concert venues in America. For a true taste of what it’s like in Denver, we encourage everyone to join us in the beautiful Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre.